1. Walk ins are welcome but we recommend you sign on to our waitlist (WL). Simply add your name and number. WL is NOT an appointment, it’s a call ahead system. Customers already on WL have first priority.
2. Once you sign in, click on the link to see your place in line. When you get the on deck text please come to our shop, you will be next.
3. Missed turns will have to start over by resigning in.
4. Please refrain from adding yourself to WL hours before you’re ready if the wait time does not warrant it. ONLY add 30 mins before your arrival otherwise we’ll remove you and you’ll have to re-sign up again.
5. To request a specific barber, type the barber's name next to your name. We post on social media who’s working daily.
6. Once on the WL, you can see approx. how long the wait is and how many are ahead of you. Some ahead may be requesting a barber so be prepared to come once you are notified that you are on deck.
7. Wait time also can vary on what kind of service a client requests ahead of you.
8. We’re a quality service shop that puts our barbers best and utmost ability and customer service to your needs and goals. Therefore, we do not rush so please be patient. Quality is worth the wait.
9. If you add your name and nobody else is on the list, please come to the shop as you might not get a notification right away if both barbers are actively cutting. This goes for replying to messages you send as well. We are a small, two chair shop and we don’t have a receptionist.
10. During each shift, each barber will take a lunch and breaks as needed. We strive to service as many customers as possible each day.